The post in which the title of this blog becomes relevant.
Greetings from the land of Parenthood. I've crossed the threshold, and I LOVE IT! I look to my right, and my sweet baby girl is resting in her bassinet, all swaddled and snug. Be still my heart. I could just post what I've typed and stare at her... forget you guys. I've got a distraction! :-)
So, just a short update. C-section was the best thing ever (other than my daughter) and I'd rather have a section than get a cavity filled at the dentist. I am totally not kidding! Elizabeth and I are recovering nicely. WakeMed Cary blocks flickr, so it's difficult to post pics directly from here, but we're posting things slowly in a roundabout way. Do a search for isptech151's photos... you'll see my beautiful girl. Our beautiful girl. She looks more like Gerald than me, I think.
Anyway, I'm on percoset, and the flurry of nurses, lactation folks, and food nazis (remind me to post about that...) will begin in just a few minutes, so I'll just sign off by saying we love you all and thank you for thinking of us. If you're reading this, be sure to leave a comment letting us know you were here.
Ginny & Elizabeth Esper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ginny,
Craig and Debra Hoosier here and just wanted to say "Congrats!" Enjoy her and hold her as much as you can......she will grow up way too fast.
Debra (for the rest of our Hoosier clan)
found the pics. and - oh my goodness - she is BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm glad you are doing well and loving being a mommy. i can't wait to meet her. let us know when you're up for a visit and a home-cooked meal.
enjoy your daughter!! :)
ps - why are all the babies coming out looking more like daddy?? not that it's a bad thing, but it does seem to be the trend.
ok, i've got to dry my eyes now...
Gin she is beeeuuteeeful!! I can't wait to meet her! Glad you're feeling well. Love you!
Congratulations!! :)
Congratulations!
Post a Comment