Anyhoo...
I have no pictures to share simply because rainstorms and mass numbers of people aren't really photo-quality. And I didn't want to get my camera out.
But, I'll share with you a purty lil' picture my cousin Lacey took on the 4th. Let's set it up, shall we? Alexandria's 4th of July Celebration on the River. *Rockin' on The Red, Right?* (I thought it was Uncle Sam Jam, and whatever happened to Cenlabration?!?) But I digress...
Nah, I don't feel like setting anything up. I'll let the picture speak for itself.

Yep. That's Marc Broussard hugging my Mama! She told him "This is for my daughter in North Carolina."
Now, isn't that super-sweet?!? I love her!
On the lil' peanut front, or as I thought of last night - Pistache (it sounds like a little Cajun Peanut) - My next appt. is on Friday, so hopefully I'll have a good shot of our lil' Pistache! I'm feeling quite good actually, and I've found my energy and appetite again. As a matter of fact, I'm making a big ol' pot of white beans and rice, and I have to go start the rice, so I'm gonna head out...
Love yall!




4 comments:
thanks for the comment on the hair! the trip is monday...mom and dad left last saturday and they should make their way into california today..and then they'll pick us up at the aiport in seattle monday around noon or so. very excited!!
good luck at the dr tomorrow, can't wait to see pics of the pistache!
OMG, a friend of mine introduced me to Marc Broussard last night and I AM IN LOVE. So jealous of your mom!!
yeah, and amie has me now addicted, geeez!
wow!
that's all i can say!
...wow!
i really like marc broussard a lot.
Post a Comment