I have the stupid flu!
So does the rest of Alexandria, by the way!
I went "home" this weekend for my dad's Retirement/55th Birthday party - so much fun - great pics coming soon...
There were 2 people that I know of that were sick there. I had limited contact with them, but they were there at the party Friday night. Mom started getting a throat tickle on Friday, dad on Saturday night. I started feeling it Sunday on my flights home. Oh yeah... and guess where I landed early Sunday Morning!
If you're wondering, the flight from AEX to MLU takes about 20 minutes. We picked up a few more passengers on our way to Memphis. At one point, as we taxied toward the runway for a very long time in Alexandria, I got to thinking, " we could DRIVE to Monroe faster than this..."
That's the Monroe Airport. Yup.
So, I'm downing mega liquids, taking Tamiflu, Tylenol, and Robitussin. If you haven't gotten it yet, GET YOUR FLU SHOT!!! It's probably better than a good up-the-nose-poke with a Q-Tip.
Love yall!
So does the rest of Alexandria, by the way!
I went "home" this weekend for my dad's Retirement/55th Birthday party - so much fun - great pics coming soon...
There were 2 people that I know of that were sick there. I had limited contact with them, but they were there at the party Friday night. Mom started getting a throat tickle on Friday, dad on Saturday night. I started feeling it Sunday on my flights home. Oh yeah... and guess where I landed early Sunday Morning!

If you're wondering, the flight from AEX to MLU takes about 20 minutes. We picked up a few more passengers on our way to Memphis. At one point, as we taxied toward the runway for a very long time in Alexandria, I got to thinking, " we could DRIVE to Monroe faster than this..."
That's the Monroe Airport. Yup.
So, I'm downing mega liquids, taking Tamiflu, Tylenol, and Robitussin. If you haven't gotten it yet, GET YOUR FLU SHOT!!! It's probably better than a good up-the-nose-poke with a Q-Tip.
Love yall!




No comments:
Post a Comment