So it may take me a little while to get through it all, but here it is...
100. My favorite color has been blue for as long as I can remember.
99. I fell down the steps at school in 8th grade - everybody laughed. It still haunts me to this day.
98. My earliest memory is throwing a snowball at my baby brother.
97. I hated Christmas Caroling at nursing homes in Elementary School. It always scared me.
96. I love Saved By The Bell.
95. I cannot eat mayo. Yes cream cheese, yes sour cream and yogurt. No mayo.
94. There's a No-Mayo Club in my family. People have been kicked out of it.
93. As a result, I always ask what's in an unfamiliar dish before eating it - especially dip!
92. I remember the words to BHS's Alma Mater, and still sing it occasionally, in the shower.
91. If I could go back to high school, I'd do it to change some things, do some things differently.
90. If I could go back (in time) to college, I'd do it just because I had such a great time.
89. I am still friends with my original "Best Friend."
88. I've seen every episode of "Friends" at least three times, or more.
87. I read many books multiple times, especially books with initials - GWTW, LOTR, HP&OOTP, HBP, POA, etc...
86. That's why it's hard for me to check out library books. I'd rather buy the book.
85. I don't wear much jewelry, and what I wear doesn't change much.
84. I'm a commit-a-phobe when it comes to decorating.
83. This could be a problem.
82. I usually don't have much of an opinion, but when I do, it's strong. See # 95
81. I always have advice for incoming freshmen:
80. Learn how to be sick by yourself - stomach, sinus, flu, etc. You'll be glad you did.
79. Ask questions of your professors. That's why they're there.
78. Get yourself great roommates.
77. Don't stop being active - keep moving, or you will gain weight.
76. I've worked with the same company for nearly 10 years.
75. I'm not sure if I like that or not.
74. I've turned down opportunities to sell Mary Kay and Pampered Chef.
73. I hate sales and "networking."
72. I'm doing sales and "networking" now.
71. I love my "Sixth Graders" at NBS (who are now seniors!) more than they'll ever know.
70. On average, it takes us (Gerald and me) 1.75 years to find a new church when we move.
69. I have a freckle on the palm of my right hand.
68. So does my Original Best Friend (See # 89).
67. We used to think we were twins in a former life, living on an Antebellum Plantation.
66. The first concert I attended was Vanilla Ice in 7th grade.
65. I'm shocked my mom let me listen to his music back then.
64. I like that I'm old-fashioned in some ways.
63. ......
to be continued
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
this is interesting! Ooo and I'm excited to have another reader to my blog! I was wondering when you'd find me =) I miss you!!
doin the same ole same ole at the 'tel...helpdesk funness!
Post a Comment