Sunday, November 02, 2008

Picture Dump...

We had quite a busy weekend. Halloween. Bowling w/ Work. Cary Band Day. I'm super-exhausted and headed for a relaxing bath, but not before dumping a whole bunch of photos on you. Enjoy!

I was a speed bump.


Gerald was, um, a redneck biker?


Don, the Confused (?) Aviator


I thought it was a furry brownie - it's apparently a Japanese cartoon character, Domo. One of the best costumes all night.

It's 9:37 pm - old 10:30, and I haven't quite adjusted to the new time.
I'll have to post the bowling and Cary Band Day pics a little later. ZZZzzzzz!
*hugs!*

2 comments:

Daisy @ Our Growing Family said...

i love the speed bump! esp with the little truck. what a cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

ah, now that makes more sense, they had some of those little furry Japanese guys hanging all around target...


.... i love the speed bump!