I know I have many more pics to post, but it has been requested that I post a pic of our baby's room. It's in no way, shape, or form "done" but it'll get there. We have a crib, changing table, and glider/ottoman. Gerald purchased a side-cabinet, and we've got loads of great baby gear given to us from wonderful friends. The brown piece you see to the left side of the pictures is actually our old "Chester Drawers" (I had to) that we're slowly busting up and throwing away. If the drawers weren't wonky to begin with, we would have painted and reused the piece, but it's really not worth it.

FLASH ON

FLASH OFF
We've also picked out the cutest bedding set @ Babies-R-Us. It's Brown and White with swirls and dots and cute graphic prints. There is a hint of pink in the sheets, and that's really what we're going for - a hint of pink. Check out the collection at
Babies-R-Us.
1 comment:
is that the amy coe bedding? very cute! :) enjoy putting the room together. it makes it so very real, doesn't it?!
wait till you pack your hospital bags, though. that's what really did it for me! (you would think the belly would do it all on its own....) ;)
Post a Comment