WORLD: Hey, Gin. Watcha doin?
GIN: Nothin much. Currently? I'm watching 101 Funniest SNL Moments on E! and I'm playing around with my playlists on my ipod.
WORLD: How are you feeling?
GIN: Pretty good, actually. Other than being tired quite a bit of the time, I feel good. (cue James Brown.) The little peanut will have another photo-shoot on July 10th, so I'll try and have some photos up after that.
WORLD: What are your plans for today?
GIN: Well, you're pretty much looking at it. Like Gerald said this morning, I'm going to have a "Dog Day." If you've ever been around a dog much, especially our big lump of a dog, you'd understand why the only times I've been up off the couch are to potty and to eat lunch. I've been working hard, and now I'm resting hard. I usually don't get a slow Saturday Morning, so today's my day. :-)
Oh, and check out our Flickr site to see our Kentucky Derby Party Pics!
:-)
I love yall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment