Sunday, August 26, 2007

What's up, doc?

So much for the cool-snap!
It's been REDONKULOUSLY hot here.
Lots going on... first off, we can now re-start sharing our lives, virtually.
BOUGHT ANOTHER CAMERA, since we lost ours somewhere between LR and Cary back in May. Anybody who was at Angella's Graduation find it? :-) I guess we should've put out an APB sooner.

Anyway, photos forthcoming! New Dining Room Table! We've had the inaugural jigsaw puzzle and scrabble game already. Brindle seems to appreciate the new hiding place we've bought him. It's a much larger fort than his old one. ;-)

Gerald and I have enrolled in Financial Peace University through our church. We're very excited to see the changes we can make to our finances in the coming months. At the very least, I'd like to have a better grasp of what goes on in our checking account and feel more comfortable about scary words like "investments" and "Mutual Funds" and the like...

We're hanging out now, watching Back to the Future. What are you doing? :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun with the Financial Peace. We really enjoy Dave Ramsey.

Amie said...

i desperately need to start that myself...hmmm...

David and Aleecia said...

We love Dave Ramsey! Also, I enjoyed checking out your church's website. It looks like a great place. Talk to you soon!

Amie said...

no updates in a while....work keeping you busy? miss you!!