It's time to get down to business....
I visited my dr. this morning to find out why I was spotting... sorry fellas, TMI.
Looks like it could be anything; a HPT at the dr's gave a very faint positive pregnancy sign, so that's good. The blood tests she took today (and will again Monday afternoon) can help us determine what's going on.
So, this is where you come in. I waffled back and forth letting everyone in on our baby-news so early for a good long while, but I had to tell my family and friends back home because you ARE back home. I had to connect with you all. Now that you've shared in the joy, I hope you can share in our prayers at this time. Knowing that God's arms are around me, not only because He loves and cares for me, but also on YOUR behalf, means the world to me. I need my strong people! Gerald is a ROCK here for me, and I'm so grateful. He's most likely heading to Oshkosh, Wisconsin on Wednesday with a friend to visit an Air Show/Convention for aviation enthusiasts (ask him about the plane he wants to buy...), so he'll be out of commission for a while. Pray that God gives me peace of mind next week. Also, pray that Monday's dr. visit will be productive and positive.
Thank you all for loving me so much. A girl doesn't deserve such a wonderful family!
~gin :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
hand's folded and I'm prayin...*here's a hug from LR!!!*
Take care of yourself hun!
prayers, hugs and kisses... we love you!
Post a Comment