Friday, January 05, 2007

In Honor of my Best Furry Friend

from this website, I give you.... Neutered Dog Haikus

My… my manhood, it’ gone.
Oh my Dog! It’s frickin’ gone!
No longer a dog.

My two sweet playthings,
taken, without my consent,
nothing to lick now.
- Snikt

First you picked me up
I licked your nose, we were friends
Then you took my balls
- scherrah

So young and naieve
You helped to instill in me
Safe sex awareness
- kathryn

what was is no more
flaccid skin hanging from
minimalist crotch
- Mymble

They gave me a shot
Then they cut off my being
I'm NOT man's best friend
- Scottro

Ride in truck to vet,
Smell like anesthesia;
No nookie for me.
- Mike Perry

I dozed off a pup
I awoke feeling listless
Am I now a man?
- lj

They call it humane
They don't do it to humans
I think they tell lies
- andy

do not fret my pet
a stitch in time can save nine
you'll get over it
-angela

Okay, that's enough doggie-neuter humor. He's resting fine but still a little groggy from the anesthesia. He's such a big boy!..... er...umm... yeah.

No comments: